Free Things to do in London
Below is a list of our favourite fun and free things to do in London. London doesn’t always have to be expensive and sometimes you just want something to do after work or on that cheeky day off that won’t break the bank. This list gets updated so make sure you keep checking back for any new free things to do… love your personal London hot spot guidees!
1. Lego Store in Leicester Square
2. M&M’s World in Leicester Square
3. Visit a museum – most in London are free!
4. London Eye 4D Experience
5. Sky Garden
6. Find the 7 noses of Soho – Google it!
7. Greenwich Park or Alexandra Palace for amazing views of London
8. The Graffiti Tunnel in Waterloo
9. Southbank Skatepark
10. Changing of the guard
11. Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London (book well in advance!)
12. Bright lights of Piccadilly
13. Look at the statues in Trafalgar Square
14. God’s own Junkyard
15. Chinese New Year in February
16. Notting Hill Carnival in August
17. London Pride in July
18. Lumiere Festival in January
19. Borough Market for all the free samples
20. Browse through Portobello Market
You may also like..